Complete Reviews with Comparisons
Fitness trackers are revolutionary gadgets that can bring your fitness routine to a whole new level. Fitness trackers can also be used as health monitor too, such as for monitoring blood pressure and heart rate. That said, if you want your readings to be accurate, you need to have the right fitness tracker. This is what we are here for today — to help you find the best fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor of 2020.
Best Fitness Tracker With Blood Pressure Monitor Reviews
FITVII Health & Fitness Smart Watch
- HEALTH TRACKER ON YOUR WRIST: FITVII V12C pays close attention to your heart health at all times, monitors your heart rate and blood pressure throughout the day. You won’t miss any heart data whether you're exercising or sleeping. The matching APP keeps all your body data so you can view the historical data any time. An essential gift for your parents or partner.
- HD FULL TOUCH SCREEN AND IP68 WATERPROOF: New high-definition 1.3 inch full-touch color screen gives you the best visual experience, brighter and clearer, easier to read in shadow or sun. IP68 waterproof watch can be worn while jogging in the rain, washing hands or doing the dishes under cold water. and avoiding damage from rain and sweat. But it is not used for hot water, sea water or any aquatic activities with water pressure such as swimming.
- ALL-DAY FITNESS TRACKER & SLEEP TRACKER: Record your all-day activities data, such as steps taken, calories burned , walking mileage. 10 sport modes available for daily workouts to motivate you be active. Plus, FITVII smartwatches will auto-record your sleep at night, analyze your time spent in light, deep stages and sleep hours. Better know your sleep and make a improvement.
- MESSAGES NOTIFICATION & SEDENTARY REMINDER：FITVII smartwatch will vibrate to remind you the incoming calls, messages and apps' notifications including Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter after connection with App via Bluetooth. The sedentary reminder function will remind you to take a break from the earnest work.
If you are on the hunt for a simple and affordable fitness tracker that won’t cost you an arm and a leg, one that has a lot of features, such as sleep monitoring and blood pressure monitoring, and is quite versatile, the FITVII Health & Fitness Smart Watch is a good option to check out.
First off, the FITVII Health & Fitness Smart Watch comes with both heart rate and a blood pressure monitors. There are high tech sensors included here which do a fairly good job at monitoring both of these stats. The watch will display your heart rate and BP in real time, and you can then view the detailed stats on the included app.
There is a fitness app which requires a fairly new Apple or Android smartphone, but it is a very useful app, because not only does it display heart rate and blood pressure stats, but detailed exercise stats as well. Remember that this is a fitness watch which can be used for running, cycling, and more. In fact, if you wear it enough, the smart sensors can detect what type of activity you are doing.
On that same note, the FITVII Health & Fitness Smart Watch has an IP68 waterproof rating, which means that you swim and shower with it if need be. What’s also great is that this fitness tracker also performs sleep analysis, and you can then view detailed sleep stats on the app.
When connected to your phone, this fitness tracker will also send you email, text, call, and other notifications right on the tracker itself.
When it comes to battery life, it takes about 2 hours to charge the FITVII Health & Fitness Smart Watch, which is not too bad, and depending on how heavily it is used, it can last for up to 7 days, although it may also only last for 3 days with heavier use.
What stands out about the FITVII Health & Fitness Smart Watch is how many things it can do and how many high-quality features it has. This is an all-in-one fitness tracker, smartwatch, and so much more, and it doesn’t cost very much. It’s a nifty gadget for people who need reliable tech but don’t want to spend a fortune on it.
What’s not great about the FITVII Health & Fitness Smart Watch is its overall durability. It won’t survive many falls. Moreover, from what we have gathered, the wrist strap could be more comfortable.
- Good price
- Auto detects sports
- Sleep analysis
- HR and BP monitoring
- High-quality app
- Decent battery life
- Overall durability is not great
- Strap could be more comfortable
FITFORT Fitness Tracker
- [ Not just about Your Fitness, Also about You ] Just imagine the Fitness wristband as an electronic finger on the pulse, constantly measuring your vitals, heart pressure, heart rate, quality of sleep, step count and more. And also serves as your personal heath secretary to help you get rid of bad habits for reminding you to move or drink water after a long - time working or gaming. Stay active throughout the day.
- [ Monitor Your Blood Pressure & Your Personal Gym Coach ] Measure blood pressure all the time by adopting the innovative Matter Sensing & Control Technology. Tracks up to 14 exercises like running, riding, basketball, tennis, yoga and dance. Our IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker actually tracks running or jogging with accurate metrics about time, distance, calories burned and more.
- [ Clearer Color Screen & 5 Brightness Levels ] Unlike Monochrome ones, this Activity Tracker Watch has a delicate color LCD display with 5 different levels of brightness that enables you to see stats nice and clearly despite of dazzling sun. With its gorgeous design that looks fantastic on your wrist, the tracker watch is perfect for graceful ladies, gentlemen or cool kids.
- [ Easy Charging & Long DurationComes with a built-in USB plug and does not need a charging cable for charging, just gently pull the band off and insert the built-in USB plug into a USB charger to charge. Only 1 to 2 hours charging time shall last you around a week.
- [ Easy Connect ] APP "VeryFitPro" supports android 4.4/iOS 8.0 or above phones(not for table),please connect via the app not bluetooth.
This is a fitness tracker which comes at an even lower price than the other one we just looked at. Realistically, even for the lower price, it has mostly the same features as the tracker previously reviewed, with the only real difference being that it has a slightly lower level of quality and accuracy.
The FITFORT Fitness Tracker is a fairly durable option, as it is dustproof and waterproof, so it can be used for swimming and you don’t have to take off in the shower. However, it may not be the most impact-proof fitness tracker around.
Speaking of swimming and sports, the FITFORT Fitness Tracker can also be used for cycling, running, basketball, and a wide variety of other sports — 14 to be exact. While doing sports, it will measure things like calories burned, time spent active, steps taken, and more.
This fitness tracker can also monitor various health aspects; it can accurately monitor both your heart rate and blood pressure. The tracker itself will display basic info to you, and the corresponding fitness app, which can be accessed on your smartphone, can provide you with detailed reports.
Speaking of detailed reports, the FITFORT Fitness Tracker can track and monitor your sleep, with full reports of the quality of your sleep being found on the app.
Something that stands out about the FITFORT Fitness Tracker is that it has a high-quality screen with great resolution. It come with 5 different brightness levels, so you can adjust it when you’re outside, so you can still see the screen in bright light, although it may still be hard to read in direct sunlight.
Turning the brightness down comes with the advantage of saving battery. In terms of battery life, this tracker needs to be charged for only 2 hours and can last up to 7 days on a single charge. Although, with heavy use, it may only last for a couple of days.
The good part about the FITFORT Fitness Tracker is that it’s an all-in-one fitness tracker which can monitor various exercise and health stats, all for a very reasonable price. It might not be the No. 1 best fitness tracker out there, but for the low price, there’s not much to complain about.
The bad thing about the FITFORT Fitness Tracker is that it may not be 100% accurate. It is quite accurate, but maybe just not 100%. Moreover, its level of impact resistance isn’t that great.
- Great price
- BP, HR, sleep, and fitness monitoring
- Connects to smartphone with app
- Can be used for swimming
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Fairly durable
- Decent battery life
- May not be 100% accurate
- Low impact resistance
Lintelek Smart Watch
- Leave Away Your Phone: You can check sleep status, heart rate data and blood pressure, the data are clearly shown on the smartwatch. Seven sports modes, stopwatch, brightness adjustment, reset settings are also available on the fitness watch.
- Beyond Your Imagination: Download "Da Fit" to enjoy more features: Connected GPS function to show your sports route in the APP; Calls, SMS/SNS Notification to remind you with silent vibration; 3 alarms to wake you without disturbing others; Remote camera control, music control, weather forecast and air index offer you more convenience.
- Better than Traditional Smart Watch: 1.3 inch big screen allows to show text notifications(160 characters at most). With high resolution, colorful and adorable icons are clearly and vividly displayed on the fitness watch, even clearer under intense light with brightness adjustment. Switch setting makes it easy to operate directly on the fitness tracker.
- Wide Compatibility and Longer Standby: The smart watch is compatible with most android and iOS phone models (Android 4.4 or above, iOS 9.2 or above). Equipped with customized USB charger, It takes only 2 hours to get the watch fully charged, allowing 10 days using time, while 20 days standby time.
- Why Choose Us? Although there are lots of color screen smart watches on the market, Lintelek should be your first choice with 240*240 screen resolution, sensitive touch key and more functions. The most impressed is you can upload customized image as wallpaper, making it different from other fitness trackers. Lintelek offers one year repair for all customer, Just order it with no worry.
This is another reasonably priced fitness tracker and all-in-one smartwatch that comes with a plethora of useful features. It may not be very expensive, but it is certainly highly functional.
The Lintelek Smart Watch features a high resolution, large 1.3 inch screen, and brightness adjustments. It’s a high-quality screen that is big and bright enough to see in virtually all conditions. The screen is not overly durable, but as long as you don’t drop or bump it, it should be fine.
Although the screen is quite large, it’s actually fairly lightweight, plus it comes with a soft and adjustable wristband.
In terms of the battery life, it’s quite impressive. It takes just 2 hours to fully charge the Lintelek Smart Watch, and it can last for up to 20 days on standby mode or 10 days with relatively heavy use. Of course, some features will use more battery, but this is to be expected.
The Lintelek Smart Watch can measure your heart rate and your blood pressure, with real-time stats being displayed on the screen, and full reports being available in the included app, and we also want to add that it is very accurate in its measurements.
This fitness tracker is compatible with many sports such as running, cycling, walking, football, basketball, and more, and it will track various factors such as calories burned, steps taken, and more. You can even connect it to your smartphone to use the connected GPS feature to keep track of your route and distance traveled.
Moreover, the Lintelek Smart Watch can monitor your sleep and provide you with detailed reports. When connected to your phone, this fitness tracker will also receive alerts from your calls, email, and texts, plus it also serves as a remote control for your phone camera and music.
What we appreciate about the Lintelek Smart Watch is that it comes at a very reasonable price, yet it has so many different functions, and they’re all quite accurate. Whether you need to keep track of heart rate, blood pressure, steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, or the quality of your sleep, this fitness tracker does it all.
Something that is not so great about the Lintelek Smart Watch is that it is not waterproof in any way. You cannot shower or bathe with it, and it cannot be used for swimming. On that same note, the screen is not overly scratch or impact resistant, so be careful with it.
- Good price
- Accurate BP and HR monitoring
- Sleep monitor
- Fitness tracker features
- Connects to smartphones – many remote functions
- Nice screen size and resolution
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Great battery life
- Cannot be used for swimming
- Screen durability is questionable
HalfSun Fitness Tracker
- 【Excellent Ergonomic Design】Large Color-Screen : The beauty in all in view. Using a 1.3 inch IPS HD full color-screen, high contrast & wide gamut bring a pleasant experience of high definition image.; Skin Friendly and lithe comfortable material.
- 【All-day Activity Tracking】Record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep quality, you can get the completely report in the APP.
- 【Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Sleep Monitor 】Tracks real-time heart rate and Blood Pressure automatically & continuously, also you could get completely report in the App. Automatically tracks your sleep quality, helping you analysis of sleep quality data and improve your habits and customs.
- 【Other Powerful Multiple Features】Sport Modes , Sleep Monitor, Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Call Alert(Hang up), Turn wrist take photos, Alarm , Sedentary Alert, SMS&SNS Alert ; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route.
- 【Important Note】Please connect with smartphone via the App ”H Band” not Bluetooth ;Please keep your wrist stable when testing blood pressure; Sleeping Data updated every 24 hours, please don’t think it doesn’t work when you get up.Alarm , Sedentary Alert, SMS&SNS Alert feature need to set up in the App, tap"Mine"-> "V2"->begin set up; Please set "H Band" auto run in the App management if meet connect problem in Android smartphone, authorize ” H Band” and turn on all switches in App permission
Yet another very reasonably priced fitness tracker, the HalfSun Fitness Tracker really does it all, everything from heart rate and blood pressure monitoring, to sleep monitoring and fitness tracking, not to mention that it looks quite stylish.
One thing worth mentioning about the HalfSun Fitness Tracker is that it features a really ergonomic design. It has a very soft, skin-friendly, and highly adjustable wrist band for a comfortable and secure fit.
Moreover, although the screen is quite large, it’s also thin and lightweight. Speaking of the screen, it features quite a high resolution and great color quality, thus making it easy to read.
The HalfSun Fitness Tracker can keep track of a myriad of things. First of all, this is a good fitness tracker that comes with a variety of sport modes for walking, cycling, running, and more, and all the while it can keep track of your steps, calories burned, time spent active, and all other necessary fitness factors.
Keep in mind that this fitness tracker is IP67 waterproof, which means that it can handle a bit of moisture, but you definitely cannot shower or swim with it.
Next, the HalfSun Fitness Tracker is also a great heart rate and blood pressure monitor, with real time stats being displayed on the screen.
For full and detailed reports, you’ll need to connect the tracker to your smartphone using the corresponding app. Actually, when you sync your phone with this fitness tracker, you can then also use the GPS function to keep track of distance traveled.
Finally, this fitness tracker also serves as a high-quality sleep monitor which can provide you with detailed stats in terms of the quality of your sleep.
When it comes to battery life, you can expect to get 3 to 5 days out of a single charge, although substantially less with heavy use. The HalfSun Fitness Tracker also comes with sedentary alerts, it can notify you of incoming calls and texts, and it has an alarm.
As with the other fitness trackers we reviewed today, the good thing about this model is that it can provide you with detailed and accurate stats in relation to your fitness goals, your health, your HR and BP, and your sleep, plus when connected to your phone, you can get detailed stats of all of the above, plus receive a variety of alerts. Don’t forget that the HalfSun Fitness Tracker is priced very reasonably.
One small downfall which the HalfSun Fitness Tracker has is that it is not waterproof enough to be used for swimming. Moreover, we feel as though the overall battery life could be a bit better as well.
- Fairly durable
- Accurate HR and BP monitoring
- Daily sleep monitoring
- Multiple sports and exercise tracking features
- GPS capable (when connected to smartphone)
- High quality for a good price
- Battery life needs improvement
- Cannot be used for swimming or worn in the shower
DoSmarter Fitness Watch
- 【Fitness Watches for Men Women】If you live an active lifestyle and want to refine your training or you are a newbie and want to get active, or if you want an accurate waterproof watch that adds a ton of sport modes, this smart watch is right one to help you stay motivated and stay healthy.
- 【Smart Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Sleep Monitoring】Tracking your heart rate and blood pressure automatically and effectively all day. Give you continuous heart rate when you are exercising. Monitoring your sleeping hours, comprehensively analyze your sleep quality data in App. All health data show as a chart, clearly acknowledge your physical fitness status at whole day.
- 【All-day Activities Tracker with Long battery life】Accurately record all-day activities like steps, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes, heart rate and fitness goal, etc. 10 sport modes help you better understand specific activity data. Come with a charger cable, 4 hours charging enable the smart watch works more than 5-7 days.Bring a lot of convenience for Your daily use.
- 【Real-Time SMS & Call Reminder】After connected with your smart phone, you can view notifications from email, SMS, caller ID and your favorite apps ( Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, WhatsApp, etc) on your wrist, and you will never miss a call and a message.
- 【More Features You May Want to Know】We have added other features in this fitness watch such as stopwatch,exercise goal,phone camera remote,alarm,sedentary and female health reminders,etc. Also, we provide no-risk purchasing with 12-months for quality warranty and 30 days no-worry-return guarantee for non-man-made defectives. Any questions or need further assistance, feel free to get in touch with us.
The DoSmarter Fitness Watch is it one of the most expensive products being reviewed today, for a good fitness tracker with so many features, the price is extremely reasonable.
The DoSmarter Fitness Watch is one of the most feature-friendly fitness watches on the list today, so let’s not waste any time. First, this fitness tracker can continuously monitor your heart rate, whether you are exercising or not. At the same time, it automatically measures your blood pressure on a constant basis, and if either your BP or HR are causes for concern, the tracker will let you know.
At the same time, this tracker also serves as an effective sleep monitoring and tracking tool; it effectively and accurately monitors your sleeping patterns and behaviors. You can then see the detailed stats on the corresponding app on your smartphone. This is also true for all other factors being monitored. When connected to your phone, you can see detailed reports about your BP, HR, sleep, and more.
Of course, this is a fitness tracker, so it can also measure things like time spent active, steps taken, calories burned, etc. There are also some special features included here, such as fitness goals that you can set for yourself. Keep in mind that when you have the DoSmarter Fitness Watch connected to your phone, you can also use the GPS feature to track distance traveled.
Also, the DoSmarter Fitness Watch will provide you with real-time call and text reminders, Facebook and Twitter notifications, plus it also has a sedentary alarm, a clock alarm, and it even functions as a remote camera trigger for your phone.
Keep in mind that the DoSmarter Fitness Watch will take about 4 hours to charge, which will provide you with about 5 to 7 days of runtime on a single charge, which is OK. In terms of comfort, this fitness tracker has a soft and adjustable wristband, and a very ergonomic design overall, not to mention a high-quality screen.
What we really like about the DoSmarter Fitness Watch is that it comes at a reasonable price, yet is loaded to the brim with features. It can do everything that a smartwatch/fitness tracker many times the price of it can do. It’s accurate, it looks nice, it’s comfortable, and very versatile too.
What needs to be said about the DoSmarter Fitness Watch is that although it is advertised as being waterproof, it cannot be used for swimming or in the shower. Sure, it can resist a bit of moisture, but that’s about it.
- Quite durable
- Comfy and ergonomic
- Sleep tracking
- Fitness tracking
- Accurate HR and BP tracking
- Easy to connect to phone
- Various alerts
- Cannot be used for swimming
- May be hard to read in direct sunlight
Before you go out and buy just any fitness tracker with a blood pressure monitor, there are a few important considerations to keep in mind.
Health Tracking Features
First, you want to make sure that your fitness tracker comes with a lot of health tracking features. As you can see, the products we reviewed today have heart rate and blood pressure monitors, they can monitor your sleep, and they perform various fitness tracking features. Simply put, the more your fitness tracker can monitor, the better off you will be.
The fitness tracker you get need to have a high level of accuracy. After all, tracking heart rate, blood pressure, steps taken, calories burned, etc., is useless if the tracker itself is not accurate. Always do a bit of research on the product to find out about accuracy.
Unfortunately, when it comes to fitness trackers, battery life is always a bit of a problem. The more features they have that are running, the lower the battery life will be. If you can find one that charges in a couple of hours and can last for 4 or 5 days, then you are on the right track. Keep in mind that some features drain battery life quickly.
Compatibility with Smartphones
This should really not be a problem, as mostly all modern fitness trackers can connect to newer smartphones, both Android and iOS. Some fitness trackers cannot do this, but due to the fact that detailed reports are usually only found on the corresponding apps, having a tracker that can connect to your phone is quite important.
Finally, take a look at the design. Is it light or heavy? Is it chunky or ergonomically designed? Does it have a durable design that can withstand some water? Does it have a soft and adjustable wristband? You do want something that is both comfy and durable.
My doctor told me I have high blood pressure. Can I use my Fitbit or smartwatch to monitor my blood pressure?
Yes, it is possible to use a fitness tracker or smart watch to monitor your blood pressure, but it will depend on the specific model.
How accurate is a fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor?
If you get a high-quality fitness tracker, the blood pressure monitor should be very accurate. That said, just to be sure, you may want to have an actual dedicated blood pressure monitor to compare results occasionally.
Can any fitness tracker monitor blood pressure?
No, only fitness trackers that have built-in blood pressure monitors can do this.
As long as you look for a high-quality fitness tracker that is durable, comfortable, and of course, has a blood pressure monitor built in, there is no reason why you cannot use a fitness tracker to keep track of your blood pressure. Keep the main purchasing considerations in mind when you go shopping for your fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor.