Best Heart Rate Monitor for Weightlifting of 2020
Complete Reviews with Comparisons
If you are a serious weightlifter, you might want to invest in a heart rate monitor. However, there are so many options that finding the right one can be a challenge. This article will discuss some of the best heart rate monitors for weightlifting.
Best Heart Rate Monitors For Weightlifting: Reviews
Willful Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
- 【 Key Features,Make it Different 】- 1):IP68 waterproof stand, Willful SW350 activity tracker can be used when swimming or diving; 2): 0.96 inch LCD Color Screen offers excellent HD image quality; 3): Adopt the newest Dual-color bands design,make it quite unique from other fitness trackers.
- 【 Fitness Tracker】- Supports 14 sports such as Walking, Riding, running, Hiking, Trekking, Badminton, Football, Fitness, Spinning, Treadmill, Tennis, Dancing, Yoga, Basketball, Running. Accurately track your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, duration time all day. 14 training modes available for you to better track your other activities.
- 【 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Monitor】- Adopt the latest HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate tracking; Automatically detect your sleep all day and analyze your sleep quality with deep sleep, light sleep and awake time. The silent vibration alarm can wake you up without disturbing others.
- 【 Smart Watch, Never Miss Call & Message】- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: support call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications and display, never miss important messages and calls.
- 【 Built-in USB Charge & Long-lasting Battery】- Willful SW350 pedometer watch has a USB plug at the end of the host, just remove the bands and charge it with any USB port (no cable needed). 2.5 hours full charge gives you up to 7 days of working time.
Here we have an all-around fitness tracker with many different features, one that comes at a pretty low price.
One thing that stands out here is that the Willful Fitness Tracker is super durable, it’s highly impact resistant, and you can even go swimming with it. This item also comes complete with full fitness tracker capabilities, including a heart rate monitor, a sleep tracker, plus it can monitor steps, distance traveled, duration of exercise, and calories burned.
The Willful Fitness Tracker comes with 14 exercise modes. It doubles as a smart watch, as you can use it to tell time, and even sync it to your phone to get call and message alerts. With the rechargeable battery, you get up to 7 days of use on a single charge, which is not bad for such an inexpensive fitness tracker. In case you were wondering, it accurately track your heart rate.
- Many exercise modes
- Sync to phone
- Good battery life
Useless instruction manual
Letsfit Fitness Tracker
- Daily Activity and 14 Sports Tracking: Letsfit fitness tracker tracks your daily stats: steps, distance, active minutes and calories burned; tracks workouts with 14 exercise modes and use your smartphone GPS to see real-time pace and distance
- Real Time Heart Rate Monitor: Letsfit heart rate monitor adopts the latest HR sensor for accurate heart rate monitoring. You can adjust your lifestyle for better heart health. Note: This device is for outdoor use only and not a medical device
- Sleep Monitoring: Letsfit fitness tracker automatically tracks your sleep and analyze your sleep quality with light sleep, deep sleep and awake time. The humanized silent vibration alarm can wake you up without disturbing others
- Call and Message Notifications: The fitness tracker vibrates to notify you of calls and messages; Receiving call and message notifications by connecting the activity tracker to your smartphone via "VeryFitPro" app
- Built-in USB Plug: The wristband is designed with a built-in USB plug, which enables convenient cordless charging; you can take the bands off the tracker and insert the USB plug into a USB charger for charging
This is a slightly less expensive HR monitor and fitness tracker. It does not have quite as many features as the previous one, but it should get the job done.
The Letsfit Fitness Tracker is similar to the one we just looked at, with the only real difference being that it’s not quite as durable and it’s not totally waterproof either, so don’t go swimming with it. Other than that, it’s a fine option to go with. You can connect it to your phone to sync workout data, as well as receive call and message alerts from your phone.
The heart rate monitoring function of the Letsfit Fitness Tracker is fairly accurate, plus it also has the ability to monitor steps, distance, active minutes and calories burned. It even comes with 14 workout modes, which when connected to your phone, can access the GPS as well. The only other thing that might be a bit of a drawback here is that the battery life is not all that impressive.
- 14 exercise modes
- Accurate heart rate monitor
- Full-fledged fitness tracker
- Can sync to your phone
- Not waterproof
- Not the best battery life
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
This is a moderately price fitness tracker, a fairly high quality option that can monitor your heart rate and do everything else that any fitness tracker should be able to do.
The LETSCOM Fitness Tracker has a great battery life, as it can last for up to 7 days on a single charge, and then it is rechargeable. This item can connect to your phone with ease, so you can transfer data onto the corresponding app, plus you can receive call and text alerts as well. Keep in mind that when connected to your phone, you can use the GPS function.
The LETSCOM Fitness Tracker includes a very accurate heart rate monitor which can be used for a variety of sports and exercises. This item can also monitor distance, calories, steps taken, and more. This is also a sleep tracker, which is quite useful for some people. However, keep in mind that you definitely don’t want to get this tracker wet.
- Good battery life
- Sleep tracking
- Accurate HR monitoring
- Sync to phone
Not the most durable
Skygrand HR Fitness Tracker
- ✅ Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Built-in the Advanced Nordic 51832 Chip of Updated 2019 Version, minimum size, lowest power consumption, highest integration. Data full accuracy and battery life is longer! Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle. Takes only 1-2 hours to fully charge and lasts up to 7-15 days standby.
- ✅ All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes, sleep status and more. Stay motivated all day!
- ✅ Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route. Everything you need in a tiny tracker, heart rate monitor, step counter, stopwatch, reminder, calories counter, sleep monitor, supports 14 sports modes: Walk, Run, Spinning, Cycling, Dance, Climbing, Hike, Treadmill, Workout, Tennis, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton.
- ✅ See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: With a High-end Mobile Phone LCD Screen, the screen intensity is brighter! Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; Vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and messages; reminds you to move after periods of inactivity and important dates, helping you stay connected, never miss the messages that matter.
- ✅IP68 Waterproof and Built-in USB Plug: With IP68 water-resistant,you can wear SKYGRAND ID107C fitness tracker when swimming or Bathing.Built-in USB Plug, easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed.
The Skygrand HR Fitness Tracker is very ergonomic, it has a ton of features, it’s super durable, has great battery life, and comes at a reasonable price.
The Skygrand HR Fitness Tracker is a great multi-functional item, as it has the ability to accurate monitor your heart rate, plus it is a sleep tracker, and it can also keep track of steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, and a couple of other things. The Skygrand HR Fitness Tracker comes complete with 14 different exercise modes, so it can be used for a variety of purposes.
What we like is that this item is quite durable, and it is waterproof as well. The Skygrand HR Fitness Tracker takes only 2 hours to charge, and depending on the way you use it, can last for up to 15 days on a single charge, which is really good. The high-res color screen is something else you might appreciate.
- Very durable
- Tons of features
- HR and sleep monitoring
- Great battery life
- Nice screen
Not the most accurate
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too
- Don’t worry about running out of juice
- The battery lasts for up to 3.5 years
This is the most expensive option on the list today, and funny enough, unlike all others we have looked at, this is only a heart rate monitor, not a fully functional fitness tracker.
The Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor has an absolutely amazing battery life which can last for nearly 4 years. The downside is that once the battery dies, that’s it, it’s dead for good. This is a chest strap monitor, so it is very accurate, and Garmin is known for making highly durable items. The chest strap itself can be washed, but keep in mind that the monitor itself should not get wet.
- Superior durability
- Amazing battery life
- Super accurate
Once the battery dies, it’s dead
If you really just want a heart rate monitor, the Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor is a great way to go. However, if you want a fully functional fitness and sleep tracker that can also measure heart rate, any of the others we reviewed are fine options.