Gone are the days when fitness trackers capable of monitoring your heart rate, step count, and the number of calories burned have to cost a small fortune. If you’re looking for the best fitness tracker under $50, you’re in luck. Now you can get all the features you want at a wallet-friendly price you can afford.
- MorePro Heart Rate Monitor
- Amazfit Band 5 Fitness Tracker
- Letsfit Fitness Tracker HR
- Lintelek Smart Watch with 1.3″ LCD Full Touch Screen
4 Best Fitness Trackers Under $50
Let’s take a deeper look at some of the best fitness trackers on the market, all for $50 or less.
1. MorePro Heart Rate Monitor
- 👉Unique Wearable HR: Provides you professional HR analysis; simply rest your fingers on the sensors for the 30s—no wires or gels required and view the result on the App instantly. Track your rhythm and heart rate to know your heart condition at any time, anywhere, and it gives your peace of mind. An HR video on the App display how the heart rhythm performs must be the most innovative and convenient design.
- 👉1.14-inch IPS Color Screen: No bulky but bigger and brighter HD screen than ever. Easier and clear for your reading despite in the sun with the brightness adjustment. With IP68 waterproof capacity, you’re free to wear it for washing hands, take a shower and some water sports. So start to have a try and find more surprises for you.
- 👉24/7 Health Monitor: The updated sleeping monitor not only for the general night detecting but also work for your naps in the daytime. Cared for you with more detailed sleeping data like deep sleep/light sleep in the App. In addition, the Greenlight + infrared dual detecting for heart rate and blood pressure with personalized in-app reports lets you know your health more specifically.
- 👉Easy to pair with Intelligent Activity Tracker: Accurately track your steps, walking distance, calories burned, activity time all day which helps you crush your fitness goals. No technology is required to sync with your phone, and easy to access your health report for almost 30 days. Just download the free Morepro and pair through the App.
- 👉Long Battery Life and Wide Compatibility — Way to simplify your life with cordless USB charging style and up to 5 days with a full charged battery for daily progress (Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors). Universal compatible with Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher smartphones.
Available in four stylish colors, this fitness tracker is compatible with Android and iPhone operating systems. The silicone band is flexible and comfortable on the wrist, never constrictive. All you have to do to get your professional HR analysis is rest your fingers on the sensors for 30 seconds, and you’ll be able to see the result on the app immediately.
You can track your heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, and view an ECG and PPG on the app. The 1.14-inch display features an HD IPS color screen that’s crystal clear even in bright sunlight. Thanks to the IP68 waterproof design, you can wear your fitness tracker while washing your hands and showering.
In addition to monitoring your heart health, this tracker also keeps tabs on the number of steps you’ve taken and the calories you’ve burned on a daily basis. The tracker is easy to use, too. Simply download the free MorePro app, sync it with your tracker, and you’re ready to go.
- 24/7 Health Monitor tracks heart rate, blood pressure, calories burned, and more
- Works with iPhone and Android OS
- Updated sleeping monitor tracks sleep and even naps
- Stays charged for up to five days
- IP68 waterproof, so you can shower with your tracker
- There are less expensive options
2. Amazfit Band 5 Fitness Tracker
- AMAZON ALEXA BUILT-IN: Talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit Band 5. Ask questions, get translations, set alarms, and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices and more.
- BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION MONITOR: With Amazfit Band 5 you can measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state with OxygenBeats. Ideal during high-intensity workouts and sports such as marathons and gym workouts.
- 24/7 HEART RATE, SLEEP AND ACTIVITY TRACKER: The Amazfit Band 5 precise optical heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, all-day heart rate monitoring, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleeping patterns.
- 15-DAY BATTERY LIFE: Say goodbye to daily recharge. With a fully charged Amazfit Band 5, you don’t need to bring a charger for two-week trip. On a single charge, it has enough power to get you charged for 2 whole weeks mind free.
- WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING: With the female period tracking system Band 5 records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and send smart notifications reminders.
If you’re looking for a fitness tracker that can do it all, this model from Amazfit is an excellent choice. The Amazfit Band 5 comes with Amazon Alexa built-in, so you can ask questions, set alarms, add to your shopping car, check the weather, and get translations directly from your fitness tracker.
Amazfit Band 5 uses OxygenBeats to track your blood oxygen saturation, perfect for high-intensity workouts and endurance sports like marathons. It also comes with 24/7 heart rate, sleep, and activity tracking functions, enabling you to get a real-time view of your physical health.
Fitness trackers are great, but the need to recharge every few days can be annoying. With the Amazfit Band 5, you’ll only have to charge your tracker once every 15 days. This tracker is also a fantastic choice if you want to track your period, as the Band 5 records and accurately predicts the menstrual cycle.
- Impressive 15-day battery life
- Built-in Amazon Alexa
- Serves as a period tracker
- OxygenBeats monitors blood oxygen saturation
- Six different color options
- Only water-resistant, not waterproof
3. Letsfit Fitness Tracker HR
Available in five different colors, including a fashionable rose gold, this is one of the most affordable fitness trackers on our list. The VeryFitPro app keeps a detailed log of your daily activities, including calories burned, distance traveled, and steps taken. The tracker also monitors your heart rate and the quality of your sleep, making it a great choice for anyone on a fitness journey.
You can choose from 14 different sports modes and track your workouts in real-time. The tracker also has GPS connectivity, so it syncs with Android and iOS smartphones and receives updates like calls, tests, messages, and social media notifications. Busy working out? You can hang up on incoming calls directly from your fitness tracker.
The tracker has a built-in USB plug, so you won’t need a cord to charge it. Charges last 5-7 days, too — no more scrambling to charge your tracker at the end of every workout. Best of all, it uses IP68 waterproof technology, so you can even wear your tracker while you shower.
- Stylish, waterproof design
- Receives call, text, and social media notifications
- Lets you hang up incoming calls
- Cordless charging
- 14 different sports modes
- Can be difficult to remove tracker from strap while charging
4. Lintelek Smart Watch with 1.3″ LCD Full Touch Screen
This smartwatch, which comes in four unique colors, uses a built-in Nordic nRF52840 chip to automatically track your heart rate, sleep quality, steps taken, and more in real-time. The 1.3-inch LCD touch screen is made from high-hardness glass with precision lamination for a glare-proof, crystal clear display. The strap is made from sweat-resistant nano TPU with a sleek, matte finish and an ergonomic, convex design for the most comfortable fit.
If crushing your fitness goals is a priority, this smartwatch is a great option. It has nine built-in sports modes ranging from walking and yoga to cycling and spinning. Charging this smartwatch is a breeze, too. It comes with a USB charging cable, and the massive 210mAh battery holds an impressive 10 days of battery life after charging for only 2.5 hours.
Compatible with Android and iPhone operating systems, this smartwatch makes a fantastic assistant. It can remind you of messages and calls, control your music directly from the touchscreen. You can also use it for breathing training, an alarm clock, a stopwatch, and more. Forget to take your smartwatch off before hopping in the shower? No big deal; this model is also waterproof.
- Affordable price point
- Waterproof, so you can wash your hands and shower without fear
- Has nine built-in fitness modes
- Tracks call and text notifications
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Only comes in four colors
Whether you want to monitor the number of steps you take during the day or keep tabs on the quality of your sleep, a fitness tracker is a must-have for anyone invested in keeping track of their health. But owning a fashionable, high-quality fitness tracker doesn’t have to break the bank.
We’ve found the most affordable fitness trackers with the best features, and they’re all under $50. Now the hardest choice you’ll have to make is which of these amazing trackers you like best.