Whether you’re new to the world of pull-ups or have been mastering it over the years, the pull-up assist bands can make a great addition to your fitness routine.
After all, they are one of the best ways to bring an amazing impact on your body. They help build your sculpted back, improve your muscles, and balance out a lot of the pressing work you perform.
So, if you want to avail these benefits, you need to get the pull-up assist bands that work best for you, right? How will you do that? Trust us; you can get easily confused with so many bands available on the market.
Stressed already? Don’t worry, as that’s what we’re going to talk about today. Below-mentioned are some of the factors that you need to consider while purchasing, along with a list of our top picks that can bring an end to your worries. Go through each one of them and find which one would best suit your needs.
- Bodyweight – This is an important factor as the pull-band you’re planning to buy should be able to support your weight. These bands are not designed by keeping individuals in mind; however, you’re sure to find one that fits your size with a bit of research.
- Height – Your aim should be to get a pull-up band that corresponds to your height. Fortunately, most bands available are usually over 6 feet when stretched. However, it is always a good idea to double-check.
- Durability – The chosen pull-up brand should last you long. It should not get over-stretched after using it only a few times. Check the material it is made up of as fabrication defects can be risky for your health.
- Versatility – Get a pull-up assist band that can support you with a range of exercises. This may, in turn, save you from additional expenses.
Best Pull-Up Assist Bands for You
- Sale is for our Complete Band Set (6 bands) - This set includes: #0 (2 lb. - 15 lb.), #1 (5 lb. - 35 lb.), #2 (10 lb. - 50 lb), #3 (25 lb. - 80 lb.), #4 (50 lb. - 120 lb.), & #5 (60 lb. - 150 lb.) bands.
- Bands #0, #1, #2, #3 is best for general conditioning, rehabilitation, stretching, jumping, speed training, aerobics, and for lifters as assistance for the upper body to increase the resistance for bicep and triceps. Either band is great for beginners and light weightlifters.
- Large bands (#4, #5) are usually used for obtaining maximum resistance with squats, deadlifts, leg presses and shrugs. All bands can be used to safely increase the intensity of a workout without adding additional weights to a bar. For the stronger lifter, they will add considerable resistance to bicep and tricep exercises. Bands #3 & #4 can be used by stronger benchers, and with exercises involving the lower body, calves, quads, hamstring and glutes.
- Six sizes of bands for any use for any exercise. #0 Band 2.5 mm. 2-15 lbs, #1 Band 1/2" x 4.5mm (5-35 lbs.), #2 Band 13/16" x 4.5 mm (10-50 lbs.), #3 Band 1.125" x 4.5 mm (25-80 lbs.), #4 Band 1.75" x 4.5 mm (50-120 lbs.), #5 Band 2.5" x 4.5 mm (60-150 lbs.)
- Bands are 100% Natural Latex and are over 99.9% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens). If you have a sensitivity to latex, purchase and use this product with caution.
Are you in search of great elastic resistance bands? Don’t forget to check these out, as they are one of our favorites. The pull-up bands range from 15 lbs. to 150 lbs. of tension, giving you the flexibility of choosing how much assistance you need. These bands made of natural latex are considered to be great for beginners. Above all, it comes in six sizes that can be used for a variety of exercises.
- Variety of bands available
- Rare risk of breaking of layers
- Single #4 (Green) Band - not a set : This band measures 1 3/4 inch wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41 inches in length. It offers resistance from 50-125 lbs. The #4 band is our most popular band and is perfect for stretching. These bands offer a heavy tension and can be used with your barbell for bench press, squats or deadlifts.
- Make Fast Progress With Your Pull Up Progression : Don't have strict or kipping pull-ups yet, use one (or better yet two) of these to jump start your assisted chin up training. These cross-training equipement is used in gyms around the world and also works great on a home door chin-up bar.
- Combine Two Different Bands to Boost Your Strength Fast : We recommend that athletes use one light band and one heavy band together. Start your workout with the thin band. Then when you tire out switch to the thicker fitnessband. Then finally to squeeze out the last few reps, add them both together.
- Perfect For Home Workout : Our resistance bands can help you get a full body workout at home or in the great outdoors. Stay whole-body fit from the safety of your home.
- Great Traveling Gym : No matter where you go, take a few resistance bands with you for a full-body workout from anywhere.
This is yet another great option to consider for your pull-up sessions. This band offers resistance between 50 to 125 pounds, making it ideal for beginners or those who need assistance with chin-up training. As you can see in the image, the green band is ideal for those who weigh around 150 to 200 pounds targeting five unassisted pull-ups.
This kind of exercise band works great for people weighing over 250 pounds doing 15 unassisted pull-ups. You have the flexibility of choosing from a range of band options (in terms of weight) if you go with this brand. Also, it offers a lifetime guarantee on their bands.
- Made from 100% natural latex rubber
- Perfect for home or travel workout
- Sold as a single-unit
- Durable and Quality Pull-up Bands: LEEKEY Resistance bands are made from of natural latex material , which is strong wear resistance and can withstand extreme tensile force. You can train without any worries of tear or wear.
- Great for Stretching and Resistance: Our resistance bands work for anyone need stretching out those sore achy muscles after a workout and stiff ones for before the workout. You can use them to stretch out before deadlifts and squats.
- Multi-Functional Resistance Bands : Resistance bands can used for multiple exercises, such as strength training, assisted pull-ups, basketball tension training, warm-ups etc.
- Perfect for Home Fitness Training : You may add to your home gym . It will help assist in YOU pull-ups at home. It can be used in a lot of different ways.You can use them for pull up and dip assist, stretching, and even adding some resistance to squats.
- 4 Resistance Bands Levels : Pull up assist bands come in 4 resistance levels, and each color is different resistance and width for different purposes. Red Band (15 - 35 lbs) ; Black Band (25 - 65 lbs); Purple Band (35 - 85 lbs).
This band set is great for stretching, strengthening, and resisting. The color-coded set comes with four bands that weigh from 15 pounds to 85 pounds. The bands are specifically designed to assist you with pull-up assistance, strength training, as well as tension training. This set of bands is made from natural rubber, so you don’t have to worry about their durability. Overall, it is a good product that can work great for home fitness training.
- Includes weight resistance as low as 15 pounds, making them versatile to carry on different workouts like Pilates, yoga, and stretching
- Great for stretching and resistance
- Perfect for home-fitness training
- Maximum band weight resistance is 85 pounds
- Weights are not labeled on the bands
- Regarded as one of the most economical exercise bands: pull up bands are made of 100% natural latex, Easily obtainable under 60 dollars with 4 workout bands, most likely save half price compared to others’ resistance band.
- Safe and Multifunctional: Stretch bands offers effective training. Workout your arms, back, legs, and butt all at once with mobility band, perfect for for body resistance training and physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.
- Suitable for Anyone with eBook: Pull up assist bands come in 4 levels, The amount of resistance of the workout bands can be adjusted by giving more or less slack on the band, as well as by combining multiple workout band to increase the challenge
- Bonus Carry Bag and Gift Box: Pull up resistance band are so compact that it practically does not even take up any space or weight. You can even hang them on a hook after your exercise, or coil them up to store in it’s own carry bag or gift box
- Why Four Pull up assistance bands Instead of One? As you get stronger you’ll need to lower the assistance to account for your new strength. Many people buy more than one fitness band and combine the bands for most efficient pull ups exercise.
Intey resistant bands offer better support to your workouts. Built with a professional design, it serves all types of fitness enthusiasts – from a beginner to a pro. The natural latex used in the bands is highly elastic as well as odorless. You can effectively use this brand’s bands to carry out exercises like Pilates, CrossFit, yoga, and much more.
The brand offers you four different resistance levels. The red one offers low resistance of 15-35 lbs., the black one gives light to medium resistance of 25-65 lbs., purple gives moderate to severe resistance of 35-85 lbs., and green is for heavy resistance that works for 50-125 lbs.
Overall, if you’re looking for economical, lightweight, and portable pull-up assist bands, Intey has to be your go-to option.
- Great selection of bands for a set
- Compatible for all type of fitness enthusiasts
- Convenient to use
- Durability is a concern
- Our resistance loop bands are made using extra-durable and eco-friendly natural latex
- Beginner or pro, this set of 4 exercise bands has a loop to match your goal or fitness level
- These closed loop pull up assist bands can be used for strength training, powerlifting, or all other
- Want to stay fit while traveling? Consider these pull-up assistance bands your own portable gym
- You can also use them to stretch before exercises, improve flexibility, or for muscle injuries
Getting the Asani pull-up band will give you the flexibility of working out anywhere. It comes with a set of four bands that fitness enthusiasts of all levels can use. Each set includes a comprehensive workout guide with tips that enable users to make the most out of it.
Other features that make this band your best bet are that it is made from natural latex, which means it is both durable and eco-friendly. You’re sure to receive the much-needed assistance from these Asani bands for doing various exercises, including strength training, powerlifting, triceps curls, deeper stretching, and much more.
- Wide range of weights available from 15 pounds to 125 pounds
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- As it is made of latex, it can annoy users with latex allergies
The difficulty level of the pull-ups depends on your body weight. So, it becomes important to find the right pull up assist band that can help you take some of that load while allowing your muscles to complete the intended pull-ups.
These bands are great for everyone, including beginners as well as advanced fitness enthusiasts. They are versatile and help you with several exercises.
So, if you’re facing any issues with the pull-ups or simply want to take your fitness to the next level, considering one of the above pull up assist band options is going to solve your purpose.