Planet Fitness is a well-liked gym with cheap prices to join, very clean places, and a super welcoming vibe. They’re big on making sure everyone feels okay working out there, with a rule that says don’t judge others.
At Planet Fitness, you can find all sorts of machines for cardio and muscle workouts, along with classes where you can exercise with other people. Plus, there’s some nice stuff that makes your gym time better, like machines for getting a tan, comfy chairs that give massages, and you don’t have to pay for Wi-Fi.
Having headphones while you work out is pretty handy. They let you keep out any noise around you, listen to music you love, and use apps on your phone to keep an eye on how you’re doing with your fitness.
Table of Contents
Best Headphones for Planet Fitness
- Jabra Elite Active 75t: Best for ANC
- Powerbeats Pro: Best for secure fit
- Sony WF-1000XM5: Best for sound quality
- Apple AirPods Pro 2: Best for iPhone users
- Skullcandy Indy Evo: Best budget option
- Anker Soundcore Life P3: Best budget option with ANC
- FIIL T1XS Pro: Best budget option with ANC and good sound quality
- Shure AONIC Free: Best for audiophiles
Jabra Elite Active 75t
These Jabra Elite Active 75t earbuds are top-notch for anyone hitting the gym at Planet Fitness. Why? Because they’re built just right for active folks. First off, they cut out unwanted noise, so all that gym bustle and the music they play there? It won’t bug you. You get to dive into your workout with just your tunes for company.
The design is also spot-on. They’re shaped to stick in your ears, no matter if you’re running hard or lifting big. They’re not scared of a little sweat, which means they keep going as long as you do without any fuss. The battery is a champ too. It hangs on for ages. We’re talking about enough juice to power through some serious gym time and then some, so you’re not left hanging mid-workout.
Sound-wise, they’re a real treat. These buds deliver beats with a punch and let you feel every note, making them just the thing for getting in the zone while you’re pushing through those reps.
- Cuts out noise so you can focus.
- Stays put in your ears during workouts.
- Sweat doesn’t bother them.
- Battery keeps up with long gym sessions.
- Connects without wires using Bluetooth.
- The sound is clear and strong.
- Fit won’t let you down, no matter the move.
- Handles sweat like a pro.
- The battery won’t quit before you’re done.
- They’re gonna cost you more than basic buds.
- Noise-canceling is good, but not the best of the best.
- Might be pricey for what you get.
Powerbeats Pro Headphones
Powerbeats Pro earbuds are another great pick for your workouts at Planet Fitness. They’ve got some cool stuff going for them that makes them just right when you’re moving around a lot. These buds have hooks that loop around your ears and tips that adjust to fit just right, so no matter how much you jump or run, they stay put. No worries about them slipping out when you’re in the middle of a tough session.
They’re also tough against sweat and a bit of water. So, whether you’re sweating it out on the treadmill or getting caught in a bit of rain, these earbuds can handle it. Plus, the battery life is long – they go for up to nine hours straight, more than enough to cover your workout and then some.
Another neat feature is they know when they’re in your ears and when they’re not. Pull them out, and your music pauses. Pop them back in, and your tunes kick back in without missing a beat. It’s pretty handy. They’re also using this smart Apple chip that makes them work smoothly with your devices, giving you a quick connection and clear calls.
- Hooks and tips keep them secure in your ears.
- Tough against sweat and water splashes.
- The battery keeps going for up to nine hours.
- Know when they’re in your ears to play or pause music.
- Uses an Apple chip for a better connection.
- Won’t fall out easily.
- Can handle sweat and some water.
- Battery lasts a whole workout and more.
- Pauses music automatically when you take them out.
- Higher price than some other options.
- The sound is good but not the top of the line.
- May be a bit much for the budget.
Sony WF-1000XM5 Earbuds
The Sony WF-1000XM5 earbuds are top-notch for anyone hitting the gym, especially a place like Planet Fitness. They pack some serious tech to make your workout jams sound fantastic. The audio quality is top-tier, with sounds that fill your ears and bass that gets your heart pumping. These earbuds even have this cool feature that makes sure what you’re listening to is crisp and clear, better than what you’d get with regular Bluetooth.
They’re also really good at tuning out unwanted noise. So, when you’re in the zone, it’s just you and your music – no distractions from whatever else is happening around you. They’re designed to fit snugly in your ears, meaning no matter how much you move, they stay in place.
You won’t stress about sweat messing them up either because they can handle a bit of moisture. Plus, you can work out for a long stretch without worrying about the battery dying – they go for hours and have a case that gives them even more juice.
- Great sound that makes your music come alive.
- Blocks out noise so you can concentrate on your workout.
- Stays in your ears securely, even when you’re going all out.
- Sweat and water won’t damage them.
- The battery lasts long, and the case offers extra charges.
- You get sounds that are clear and powerful.
- Say goodbye to gym noise – just focus on your tunes.
- They won’t slip out, no matter the exercise.
- Don’t sweat the sweat – they’re built for it.
- They’re a bit more expensive than some other earbuds.
- They’re a little larger than some, which might not suit everyone.
- The touch controls can be a bit tricky to get the hang of.
Apple AirPods Pro 2
When you’re looking for the perfect gym buddy at Planet Fitness, Apple AirPods Pro 2 could be your go-to. They’re designed to stay in your ears, which is perfect for when you’re bouncing around or lifting weights. No more worrying about them popping out mid-jog. And since they’re built to handle sweat, you can push yourself to the limit without fretting over your buds.
Noise from clanking weights or treadmill runners won’t throw you off your game either, thanks to the active noise cancellation. Plus, they have this smart feature that lets you hear what’s going on around you without removing them, keeping you aware and safe.
For those who want to feel like they’re at a concert while on the elliptical, the spatial audio with surround sound kicks it up a notch. With enough battery life to last through your longest sessions and then some, you’re set to tune in to your favorite beats from warm-up to cool-down.
- Stays put in your ears during any workout.
- Can handle a lot of sweat.
- Blocks unwanted gym noise.
- Lets you hear important sounds around you.
- Feels like the music is all around you.
- They fit well and won’t fall out.
- Ready for your sweatiest workouts.
- You get to focus just on your music.
- They last for your whole gym time.
- They’ll cost you a fair bit.
- They only work if you’ve got other Apple gadgets.
- When you keep noise canceling on, the battery gets used up faster.
Skullcandy Indy Evo
For those hitting the gym on a budget, the Skullcandy Indy Evo headphones are a solid choice to accompany you at Planet Fitness. They stay secure in your ears no matter how much you move, jump, or run, thanks to their snug ear hooks and comfy silicone tips. You can sweat buckets, and these earbuds will be just fine, built with a resistance to both water and sweat. If you’re in for a long session, these headphones keep up with you, offering 6 hours of play on a single charge, stretching up to 24 hours if you bring the charging case along.
One standout feature is the Tile technology. If you ever misplace them, you can simply track them down, saving you the hassle and worry of losing your music mates. With an approachable price tag, the Indy Evo provides a practical solution for those who want to fuse music with their workouts without breaking the bank.
- Stays on during all workouts.
- Can resist a lot of sweat.
- Plays music for hours without needing a charge.
- You can find them easily if they get lost.
- Doesn’t cost too much.
- Won’t hurt your wallet.
- Stays on your ears.
- Handles sweat well.
- You won’t run out of music mid-workout.
- Music doesn’t sound as high-quality as more expensive models.
- Control buttons may need a firmer touch.
- The charging case doesn’t hold as much extra charge as others.
Anker Soundcore Life P3
At Planet Fitness, the Anker Soundcore Life P3 headphones bring quality sound and peace to your workouts without breaking the bank. They come equipped with active noise cancellation (ANC) to keep the buzz of treadmills and weights in the background, letting you sink into your exercise routine with your favorite tracks. The buds fit snugly in your ears, designed to stay put through burpees and sprints, all without discomfort.
No need to fret over a little sweat; these earphones are protected against it. And with 7 hours of playtime, or up to 35 hours with the charging case, you’re set for multiple gym visits before needing a recharge. They’re straightforward to use, too—just plug them in your ears and you’re good to go.
- ANC to mute gym noises.
- They won’t drop out mid-workout.
- They’re built sweat-tough.
- Playtime lasts from warm-up to cool-down.
- Keep going for days with the case.
- They’re easy on your pocket.
- They keep the gym world quiet.
- They stick with you during intense workouts.
- They’re ready for long gym sessions.
- At loud volumes, the sound might not impress.
- ANC won’t block everything.
- Getting the touch controls right might take some practice.
Picking the best headphones for working out at Planet Fitness matters a lot. You need ones that will stay on no matter how hard you move, keep loud gym sounds out, and last a long time before needing a charge. The headphones we’ve talked about are all solid picks for Planet Fitness, but the right ones for you depend on what you’re looking for and how much you can spend.
If you want the top sound and quiet from noise around you, the Sony WF-1000XM5 are your best bet. But they’re also the priciest of the bunch. If your budget is tight, the Skullcandy Indy Evo and Anker Soundcore Life P3 are both smart picks. They give you decent sound and stay on well, all without costing too much.