If you are a serious runner and like to run at home, it’s time to invest in a good treadmill. In this article, we will be reviewing 5 of the best treadmills on the market which are intended for running.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFit; 12-month iFit family membership included; create up to 5 individual exercise profiles; Access live, studio, and global workouts ($396 value)
- Immersive 10-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFit workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- -3 to 15 % OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFit Trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt for leg and elbow space; Runners Flex cushioning
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 62.75” H x 39.25” W x 81.25” L
Here we have a big, durable, and feature-friendly treadmill designed for commercial use, so you know it’s built tough.
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill has a great display and you can choose from various display sizes. This is an interactive treadmill with more features than most others.
There are various workout programs with virtual trainers, goals to meet, and an app that will really inspire you to move. There is a free 1-year subscription for the app included with your purchase.
There are new daily workouts, multiple user profiles available, and much more. This is a full-scale gym-quality machine that has every feature you could think of. This treadmill can be adjusted for a steep incline, and it can go up to 12 mph as well.
This is a heavy-duty treadmill designed to be used all day, and it has a really strong motor with self-cooling tech to make sure it lasts. The platform features special cushioning to reduce impacts, and there’s a small cooling fan.
What’s really impressive is that the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill folds up into a compact package for easy storage when not in use.
- Gym quality
- Super durable
- Fairly quiet
- Folding design for convenience
- Interactive workouts, goal setting, and so much more
- Goes fast + steep incline
- Cushioning for impact reduction
- Cost of the app is high (only free for 1 year)
- Not for average exercise – it’s for serious runners
Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill
- 7. 5 inch color backlit LCD screen
- Bluetooth connectivity for connecting to Bowflex JRNY the personalized coaching technology and other popular fitness apps
- 20" x 60" running surface, 2.75" rollers, and a 3.5 CHP motor for a great feel
- 9 intuitive “push and go” workout programs
- One-touch adjustments for speeds up to 12MPH and motorized incline up to 15%
If you need a really good treadmill for jogging and running, and you are willing to spend a more, the Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill could be a good option for you.
The Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill comes complete with a high resolution 7.5-inch display which allows you to easily navigate all of the included features and programs. Here you have access to 9 “touch and go” workout programs to suit your running needs.
You can access the Bowflex app to provide you with even more workout features. What’s nice is that this treadmill is contact and telemetry enabled for HR monitoring.
The Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill is very durable, as it is built with high-quality materials and features a weight capacity of 400 pounds. It can reach speeds of 12 mph and can be inclined up to 15 degrees for a challenging workout anytime.
- High-quality design
- High weight capacity
- Fast running speed
- Steep incline capability
- High quality display
- 9 onboard workout programs
- Bowflex app can be expensive
- May suffer from some slight software issues
ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
- Discover Trainer-Led Workouts at Home; 1-year iFit family membership included; create up to 5 individual exercise profiles; Access live, studio, and global workouts ($468 value)
- 7” HD Touchscreen; Stream on-demand iFit workouts directly to your treadmill; Track distance, speed, estimated calorie burn, and more; On-board sound system and audio auxiliary port
- 0-12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed controls; -3% decline to 15% Quick Incline controls; With iFit, your trainer automatically adjusts your treadmill’s speed and incline for an optimized cardio workout
- Folding SpaceSaver design for compact storage; 22” x 60” Commercial tread belt for tall runners; Self-cooling commercial motor for extended use; ProShox cushioning and 2.5” balanced non-flex rollers
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 71.4” H x 39.15” W x 79” L
If you are looking for a good treadmill that comes at a decent price, and a free 1-year subscription to a high-quality fitness app, this ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill is a good option.
What’s great about the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill is that it can fold up into a compact package for easy storage.
In terms of speed, this machine can reach up to 12 mph, which should be more than fast enough, plus the incline can be adjusted from -3 to 15 degrees so you can adjust your challenge for the day.
This machine is made with high-quality components and includes a 3.5 CHP drive system which should last for years. It is worth noting that this treadmill comes with an amazing warranty.
The 7-inch color touch display not only looks good, but also makes it easy to navigate all of the settings and features. There are over 50 included workout programs available here, and to keep you cool, there’s a built in air fan.
- Decent price
- High-quality design
- Many workout programs
- Great display
- Wide incline range
- Fast maximum speed
- Good weight capacity
- Foldable for storage
- Fan controls may affect speed
- iFit app is only free for a limited time
Goplus 1100W Electric Folding Treadmill
- Multi-function LED Display - LED shows Heart rate, scan, speed（0.8-6mph）, distance, time and calories. Handrails have speed +/-, start/stop and heart rate test functions.
- Space-Saving Design & IPAD/ phone holder - Goplus treadmill can be easy folded, with wheels it is easy for moving and storage.Put your mobile phone or Ipad on the holder, you can talk with your friends or watch movies when you work out on this treadmill.
- Heavy-duty Construction - Frame is made of high quality steel, has 220Lbs weight capacity, 39"L x14"W ruuning belt provides you more comfortable and more sturdy workout experience.
- Safety Guaranteed Design - Safety Key connect you and the machine, emergency stop button on the handrail, which double protect you while working out.
- HASSLE-FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE - We offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction AFTER-SALES SERVICE to let you buy with confidence. We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with DURABILITY, PORTABILITY and HIGH QUALITY of our treadmill.
If you need a compact treadmill for running that won’t cost you an arm and a leg, this Goplus 1100W Electric Folding Treadmill is a great option to consider.
The Goplus Treadmill features a very small and lightweight design, it has wheels for easy transportation, and it folds into a compact package which allows for easy storage.
This treadmill features a heavy-duty frame that is quite durable, and although the 220-lb. weight capacity is acceptable, it could be better; it’s definitely not made for very large people. That said, the 2-year warranty is decent considering the low price.
The Goplus 1100W Electric Folding Treadmill comes with a very simple LED display that is easy to read and simple to navigate. It displays classic running metrics such as speed, pace, distance, steps, calories, and more, plus it can monitor your heart rate as well.
- Convenient and space saving
- Great for basic use
- Durable frame
- Good warranty
- Great price
- Decent display
- Limited weight capacity
- Limited features
Nautilus T168 Treadmill
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with the Nautilus Trainer 2 App and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with free downloadable Run Social App and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside people from all over the world in real time
- 15% motorized incline. Robust 6.89 centimeter crowned rollers
- 20" x 60" gym-quality running path
- 26 customized training programs
This is a mid-range treadmill that comes at a reasonable price, has plenty of features, and will definitely get your heart pumping.
The Nautilus T168 Treadmill is designed with durability in mind, and it has a great 350-lb. weight capacity. This treadmill can get you moving at up to 12 mph, and features a motorized incline of up to 15 degrees.
It has dual backlit LCD displays so you can easily navigate all of the features and keep track of your progress at the same time. Something you may also like is the rebound cushioning system to protect your joints from impacts.
The Nautilus T168 Treadmill comes with 26 customizable workout programs to choose from, and there are plenty of compatible fitness apps you can use as well.
- Great speed
- Motorized incline control
- Awesome dual display
- Nice cushioning system
- Lots of workout programs
- Can connect to many apps
- May suffer from occasional malfunctions and mechanical issues
Keep in mind that a treadmill for running needs to have a certain level of quality. If you are a heavy and hardcore runner, your treadmill will take a beating. It is recommended to invest in a higher-end option, especially if you plan on using it daily.