If you are one of those who want to keep track of their physical activities and monitor their health but has little or no time at all, you may want to check out the best low cost fitness trackers around. These wearable devices can easily record your health and activities like the number of steps you have made for the day and your heart rate.
You can wear these modern fitness trackers every day as they look like a trendy wristwatch or a bracelet when worn; they can match any wardrobe. Today, we will be checking fitness tracker devices which we think are worth checking out. These trackers are available at an affordable price, but their performance can closely match that of the more expensive brands.
Best Low Cost Fitness Trackers: A Review
Manufacturers release a new batch of fitness trackers in the market regularly. Each new device guarantees to keep track of all your activities to help you with your endeavor of living a healthy life. Let’s go and check out at least three devices to give you an idea on what to look for in a fitness tracker.
1. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
LETSCOM is a Chinese company founded in 2014 which aims to provide customers with reliable and accurate products and services. They wanted to ensure their customers enjoy a stress-free fitness journey through the efficiency of their products. They are currently headquartered in China but has an office branch in Florida, USA.
This fitness tracker has a lot to offer, including:
- Heart rate monitoring: Heart rate is one of the most vital information to keep track of to know your health status. With this device, you can see your heart rate real-time while working out. It will also provide your heart rate information while you are resting plus the maximum and average reading. All this information is vital for your overall health evaluation.
- Sleep monitoring: Sleep pattern is the second most important data when it comes to monitoring your health status. Being able to sleep peacefully at night refreshes your whole body and mind. This fitness tracker will automatically record the quality of your sleep and its duration so that you can make necessary adjustments if needed.
- 24-hour activity Monitoring: This feature will keep track of the precise number of steps and distance you have made during the day. It will also record the number of calories you have burned. Additionally, the tracker vibrates to remind you of your inactivity for some time.
- Multi-exercise modes: The tracker records different activity information like walking, running, and cycling. You can see all this information in real-time once you connect your tracker to your phone via GPS.
- GPS connection: You can connect the tracker to your mobile phone via GPS, so you have the actual data right on your wrist. It can also record a map of your route.
- Call, messages, and SNS reminder: Connecting the device to your mobile phone allows you to receive calls while you are busy working out. It can also show text messages, emails, and social network notifications plus reminders on your calendar, so there’s no worry about missing out on vital communication and appointment.
- Long battery life: You can use the tracker for a maximum of seven days when fully charged. The device’s built-in USB plug allows you to charge your tracker without using any charging cable. Connect it to a USB block or a computer to charge it for one to two hours.
- Alarm alert: The device is equipped with an alarm system so that you can set wake-up time. You can also set the alarm for important reminders like meetings, special occasions, and appointments.
- Wrist sense: Aside from recording your physical activity and monitoring your heart rate, the screen of your fitness tracker can sense the movement of your wrist and will automatically light up when you move it towards you.
- Records data even when not connected to a smartphone
- Replaceable and adjustable straps
- Compatible with most smartphones
- Sync phone contacts with tracker
- Tracker follows the system language of the mobile phone
- No stopwatch function
- Inaccurate heart rate during high-intensity work-outs
- Not suitable for swimming
2. Lintelek Fitness Tracker
- Track your daily steps, calorie consumed, distance, monitor continuous heart rate, record the duration of exercise, average pace. Show the notification of the incoming call, message and SNS from Social Media Software
- Monitor your daily sleep quality, tell you how long and how well you sleep during the night. Set alarm and sedentary alert can silently remind you to wake up, take medicine or do some exercise.
- Map your sports route in the app by following the connected GPS tracker, you can see average speed, activity distance, workout route, energy consumption in the app. (Only for walking and running. )
- 0. 96 big OLED Screen with 4 customized clock faces. Comfortable, fashionable, adjustable anti-lost strap for lovely kids, sporty men and business men.
- 14 sports modes for specific activity can meet your needs the whole day. 24-hour real-time continuous heart rate can give you tips for exercise. Support Android 4. 4 and above, iOS 7. 1 and above only for smartphone
Lintelek is a company providing different varieties of fit devices for all their customers in more than 50 countries. They have an office address in Syosset, USA with hardworking employees who aim to motivate their customers in living a healthier life.
Some of the key features of this fitness tracker are:
- Heart rate monitor: This fitness tracker provides real-time and continuous monitoring of your heart rate even while you sleep. It automatically records readings in the app for your evaluation. It will also alarm when you reach your maximum heart rate.
- Sleep monitor: The device monitors and analyzes the quality of your sleep. It will record your sleep pattern, so you have an idea of how long and how well you have slept during the night.
- Multiple sports modes: The app has multiple sports modes for you to choose from. The tracker itself can display three sports modes simultaneously, which immediately records your exercise data such as the number of steps you have taken and its distance, your burned calories, and your average pace.
- Long battery life: The battery can last for five to seven days. You can charge the battery for 1.5 hours without using any charging cables. Just remove the straps and plug the tracker into a USB port on your laptop or computer.
- Call and message alert: The device displays the caller ID for incoming calls when connected to your mobile phone. You will also be alerted of incoming text messages and notifications from social network systems.
- Alarms: This tracker is equipped with an alarm system so that you can set up a wake-up time, events reminder, and more. It will also alert you when you have been inactive for a while.
- GPS connection: This device records your workout route when on running or walking modes when connected via GPS. It keeps track of your distance, speed, and the energy you have used up while working out.
- Connects to your phone via Bluetooth
- Stable Bluetooth connection within a ten-meter radius
- Compatible with most smartphones
- Not suitable for swimming activity
- Only works with Veryfitpro app
3. Akuti Fitness Tracker HR
- 【Healthier Lifestyle】 Y1 Smart fitness tracker accurately record your daily activity, track walking distance, calories burned, monitor your heart rate with comprehensive analysis. Takes only 2 hours to fully charge and lasts up to 5 days standby.
- 【Multifunctional Tracker】 Everything you need in a tiny tracker, heart rate monitor, step counter, stopwatch, reminder, calories counter, sleep monitor, supports multiple sports modes: walk, run, hiking, cycling.
- 【Match Your Style Code】Multiple band color selections with adjustable anti-lost straps, suitable for wrists from 4. 7 to 7. 8 inches. The easy-to-read bright and colorful LCD display fits your style code in every season.
- 【Wider Compatibility】(Require: iOS 7. 0 & Android 5. 0 above) Supports a wide selection of Android and iOS mobile devices, install the App “JYouPro” in your phone and pair the device from it. Check your personal health data from the App.
- 【Bright Colored】 Display 0.96-inch TFT technology, Updated high definition, more thoughtfulness and polish, let the bracelet health and fashion coexist.
For those who want to keep track of their physical activities without so many hassles, you can try wearing a fitness tracker to help achieve your health goals.
This Akuti tracker boasts the following features:
- Heart rate monitor: This fitness tracker records your heart rate real-time and immediately uploads it to the mobile app.
- Step counter: Equipped with a step counter, it automatically records the number of steps taken for that particular day. It can also keep a record of your walking distance and the number of calories burned during that activity.
- Sleep monitor: The device tracks your sleep pattern and will vibrate after setting up your desired wake up time.
- Call and message reminder: It can send you notifications about incoming calls and messages when connected and synced to your mobile phone.
- Long battery life: The device’s battery can last up to five days while on standby mode and a two-hour charging time to fully charge it.
- Multiple sports modes: The tracker has multiple sports selections to match your lifestyle. It automatically records your chosen sports mode reading like walking, cycling, running, and hiking, and then saves it on the phone app for your evaluation.
- Compatible with most smartphones
- Adjustable straps
- Acts as remote for mobile phone’s camera
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- One year replacement
- Not suitable for water activities
- Only compatible with JYoupro app
All types of fitness trackers have one goal, and that is to keep track of your physical activities. The products we reviewed have somewhat similar features, but we have our personal choice for the best low cost fitness tracker.
We will recommend the Akuti Fitness Tracker. Aside from the colored display, the company offers a money-back guarantee plus one-year replacement, so you will have peace of mind regarding its quality.